As a Peer Mentor, the student will:
- Supports young learners to settle quickly into the life of the school
- Provide mentoring to 3 Year 7 students on a weekly basis
- Are available to their assigned students whenever they are needed
- Encourage students to attend school fully, have the highest levels of punctuality, 定期完成作业, behave well in all lessons and achieve academic standards.
- Participate and support during Year 7 enrichment activities
What qualities are needed in the student?
- A passionate belief in the school mission statement
- Approachable, reliable and has good listening skills
- Excellent communication skills
Peer Mentor Recruitment begins in Year 10 for students.